Fake stacks

Rumburak

Адекват

Rumburak

Адекват
Реакции
Баллы
hi,
i heard there is a bug on GF PTS that you can create fake stacks of items (for example adena)? Is it true? Could somebody tell how to do it? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Rumburak

EclipsE

Спонсор TopHope.Ru

EclipsE

Спонсор TopHope.Ru
Реакции
Баллы
Hello, Rumburak. You are speaking about fake items, they can be created in almost any server, due to bugs, but as you already told, they are fake. So it's normally a client bug.
(The game is made of 2 parts, server and client. Client is what you have on your PC, it keeps data like textures and some settings. Server is data that is stored on the Admin's VDS or VPS. It normally stores server configuration data, players data, shops and so on.)

As a client bug, it doesnt appear on the server, that's why it's fake. Because you can see it in your inventory, but in fact it is not in server's database of your profile.
Creating a fake item is the first step to duplicate this item. To duplicate the item you need to somehow use the item, to the server update the data about it and insert in database the new value. It's called "cleaning", you clean the fake item. Normally cheaters use l2phx, hxd, artmoney, cheatengine and more...

About your question, there is possible ways, but unfortunately no one will teach you it, without your contribution in the area. It works as a trade, you tell some information to someone, and that someone tells you also some information. This why the forum exists, here we have a lot of information, but it's hided. To have access to it you will have to go in a long path =)

I suppose that you need the answer ASAP, so all I can recommend to you is trying to search in youtube some videos about or give a look in some public threads in here.

Good luck =)

Rumburak

Адекват

Rumburak

Адекват
Реакции
Баллы
Hi, thank you so much for the reply!
I understand, no one will give me 'How To Guide' for free :). I'll try to search for some videos and i will also try to read through this forum (but google translate sucks when translating from RUS to ENG :) ).
Thanks again!

EclipsE

Спонсор TopHope.Ru

EclipsE

Спонсор TopHope.Ru
Реакции
Баллы
Hi, thank you so much for the reply!
I understand, no one will give me 'How To Guide' for free :). I'll try to search for some videos and i will also try to read through this forum (but google translate sucks when translating from RUS to ENG :) ).
Thanks again!
No problem. Feel free to ask questions in here or in chat.
Also, if there will be a need, you can create a thread in this section, with the words that google translator doesn't translate right, because we often use stuff like dupe, what means duplicate. Soski, what means soulshots and others =)

Rumburak

Адекват

Rumburak

Адекват
Реакции
Баллы
Hello again :),
i read trough the forum, watched couple of videos, and i'd like to know if my assumptions about few things are correct.
(I just want to mention that i have running GF PTS (l2off euro files) in virtual box - so that's my test environment.)
So, from what i learned (and as you also told me):
At first i need to "convince" client to create two stacks (one real, one fake). To do this, i am using l2phx and ArtMoney. Another important thing is that every item has it's own OID (ObjectID) - i am able to get this by reading packets in the l2phx (or using HxD).
So, i should be able to confuse client by changing the ObjectID, is that right?
Let's say i want to create adena fake stack. From what i learned, i need to get OID of adena and of another item, and then change OID L2 process using ArtMoney, but this has to be done in a certain way to ensure that fake stack gets created, is that correct? I tried to use same mechanics in the videos i saw, but it didn't work (i guess it's because those vids were from some L2J IL servers). And since i want to create fake stack of adena, i believe the best way to do it is by using buy / sell / package sell / trade / and maybe warehouse / freight, is that correct?
I tried couple of things, but so far no luck.

I'd like to know if i am going the right direction or if my assumptions are wrong.

EclipsE

Спонсор TopHope.Ru

EclipsE

Спонсор TopHope.Ru
Реакции
Баллы
So, i should be able to confuse client by changing the ObjectID, is that right?
Hello. =)
Hmmm, well, as I know, you can confuse the client, changing the ID's to create the fake item, but I'm not sure if that really work in PTC and even more particularly on your server. =(
As I also know, the hardest part in PTC is to "clean" the item.

Let's say i want to create adena fake stack. From what i learned, i need to get OID of adena and of another item, and then change OID L2 process using ArtMoney, but this has to be done in a certain way to ensure that fake stack gets created, is that correct?
This was possible, earlier, but not sure if it still working right now =(

And since i want to create fake stack of adena, i believe the best way to do it is by using buy / sell / package sell / trade / and maybe warehouse / freight, is that correct?
It was, in L2J servers. Maybe some logics are the same over the PTC. But don't forget, the data that you have access on youtube, or public threads is mostly outdated.

I tried couple of things, but so far no luck.
I'd like to know if i am going the right direction or if my assumptions are wrong.
Actually I think that you are trying to jump pretty high from 0 =)
I think that you are going in the right direction, at least at programs that you use, but trying to duplicate PTC with l2off euro files will be something pretty hard.

Only thing that I can suggest you is to get in touch with
Please, Вход or Регистрация to view URLs content!
or

Write to Yoki -

Write to Pennywise -

Can't guarantee that they will help you, but as I know they have much more experience than me in PTC bugs =)

Rumburak

Адекват

Rumburak

Адекват
Реакции
Баллы
Hello. =)
Hmmm, well, as I know, you can confuse the client, changing the ID's to create the fake item, but I'm not sure if that really work in PTC and even more particularly on your server. =(
As I also know, the hardest part in PTC is to "clean" the item.

This was possible, earlier, but not sure if it still working right now =(

It was, in L2J servers. Maybe some logics are the same over the PTC. But don't forget, the data that you have access on youtube, or public threads is mostly outdated.

Actually I think that you are trying to jump pretty high from 0 =)
I think that you are going in the right direction, at least at programs that you use, but trying to duplicate PTC with l2off euro files will be something pretty hard.

Only thing that I can suggest you is to get in touch with
or

Write to Yoki -

Write to Pennywise -

Can't guarantee that they will help you, but as I know they have much more experience than me in PTC bugs =)
Thanks for your answers :). Yeah, you're right, most (actually i think all) of the videos are pretty outdated and all are from L2J servers. But at least those vids helped me to understand couple of things (how to change OID for example).
I was actually able to create two stacks of adena, when i using warehouse freight. I was able to insert two stacks to the freight dialog window using l2phx/artmoney, so at least something. I'll try to play with it when i will have some free time again.
Btw. i know it's somehow possible get to stacks of adena, because i saw a guy that basically duplicated adena using Castle Vault (Chamberlain NPC). He had two stacks, one with few adenas, the other one with couple of milions, and he was able to insert those milions into castle's vault (and adena he had in inventory stayed there after insertion). So this way you can basically have infinite amount of adena :). And it really works - when i added two stacks of adena using database to my inventory on the test server, i could create infinite amounts of adena.
I'd like to use this bug on the server i play :).

Btw. thanks for those contacts, will write them when i run out of ideas.

Cheers!

Сверху